This ranch was built in the 1870’s by the Pratt family who came from England to establish a sheep industry in western Kansas. The family left a remarkable collection of artifacts and a visual history recorded through Tom Pratt’s extensive interest in photography. We were responsible for two phases of its preservation that included the farmhouse as well as the crumbling outbuildings which were dismantled and reassembled stone by stone. It is one of Kansas’ most interesting historic sites and open to visitors year round.
MORE PHOTOS OF THIS PROJECT
RETURN TO HISTORIC STRUCTURES